2,5 Hour Session
2 Year Certification of Attendance
Maximum of 12 Per Class
The First Aid Workshop has been developed to suit the needs of many busy schools where knowledge and skills are required, but time is of the essence. It is delivered in an informal style where the teachers can adjust the topics covered to suit the needs of their pupils. The emphasis of this course is on dealing with life-threatening emergency situations in the absence of a Trained Adult and keeping a casualty alive until the emergency services arrive.
On completion of the First Aid Workswhop, participants will have:
· An understanding of the principles of first response.
· The skills to provide necessary first aid until the arrival of qualified medical personnel.
· The necessary skills to deal with emergencies.
· Essential life-saving skills.
· All Classes who pass the course successfully receive a certificate of Competence.
The course includes:
- Activating Emergency Services
- Hands-Only CPR
- Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Wounds
Duration: 2,5 Hour Session
Participation: Maximum of 12 per class
Group Booking: Please Contact STAC for Larger Groups
Certification: 2 Year certification of Attendance