QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Sinnott Training & Certification Ltd strives to deliver the best in class service to all stakeholders, learners, and instructors alike. Using the standards laid down by the relevant bodies in our industry, including; The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC), The Irish Heart Foundation (IHF), Health & Safety Authority, amongst others.
The company aims to offer value-added learning in a student-centered approach while delivering value for money through a culture of continuous improvement.
We are an Approved Training Institute of the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC); you can see the audit report from PHECC here.
STAC has a comprehensive Quality management system in place; here are some of our key policies:
STAC views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future. It is also an opportunity to make things right for the person [or organisation] who has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
• To make sure everyone at STAC knows what to do if a complaint is received
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and those relationships are repaired
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Contact Details for Complaints:
Written complaints may be sent to
Sinnott Training & Certification Ltd.
Unit 11A Ballycummin Village,
Raheen, V94 E092
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 061 595 290